Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for everyone who has written concerning my next two chapters - I think the hold-up at Penguin is that they've just been bought out by a German company and we are consolidating with Random House into one of the largest publishing companies in the world! On top of that, Hurricane Sandy hit New York and shut everything down, so I've had to postpone my talks with my editor and agent. Sorry for the delay - I'm working on getting their permission! in the meantime, I'm off to New Mexico for a real ghost hunt in a very haunted, very old building. It's called the Legal Tender, and my team and I are actually spending the night! On our last ghost hunt at a residence in Ault, Colorado we caught an actual ghost on my infrared camera, which I will post. So...Happy Halloween, stay safe, and I'll check in when everything calms down in New York! XO's, Alane Ferguson P.S. I really, truly appreciate all of your support for Cameryn and Justin! Love to you all!

3 comments:

Liliana said...

Oooh creepy! You'll have to let us know how the ghost hunting trip goes! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

How's the TV show deal going...got any idea who will play Cammie and Justin in the show???

Anonymous said...

any notice when the book will be published and about the show and actors??????????????????